What are the benefits of working with an Independent Agent?
August 21, 2018
Independent agents are more than middle-men in the insurance buying process. An experienced agent will:
- Advise you before, during and after the policy is bound.
- Offer a variety of options from various carriers, because their loyalty lies with the consumer, not the insurance company.
- Negotiate premiums with the insurance company on your behalf, so the consumer can be sure their rates are commiserate with the rest of the market place.
- Handle all lines of insurance for ease of administration, and to prevent gaps or overlaps between different lines of coverage.
- Offer consistency of service over time, while insurance companies enter and exit the market place.